- What personal information ukcar.reviews collects from you;
- How that personal information is collected;
- Why that personal information is collected and how it is used;
- The disclosure of your personal information
- Your access and rights with respect to your personal information;
- Your obligations with respect to the personal information of others; and,
- Privacy controls with respect to your personal information.
- Your acceptance and agreement shall have the same force and effect as if you had signed in writing an acceptance of This Agreement.
Changes to This Policy
- ukcar.reviews reserves the right to change, amend, vary or modify this Policy.
- ukcar.reviews will provide notice of such changes at http://www.ukcar.reviews/terms-conditions prior to any such changes take effect.
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy upon such revisions.
2. Information collection
- Ukcar.reviews automatically tracks information related to use of the Internet Site.
- This information may include the arrival URL, the destination URL, Internet browser and IP address.
- This information, however, is not personal information as it is aggregated with information from other users and cannot be traced to an individual.
About: “Cookies” are small files stored on your hard drive, not on Ukcar.reviews’ servers. Most cookies are automatically deleted at the end of a session. You may configure your Internet browser to decline cookies, although this may impair your ability to use the Internet Site
If you submit a communication or message to ukcar.reviews, you will be requested to provide the following information:
- Your name;
- Your email address; and,
- The communication or message.
This information may be stored in conjunction with the time and date that the communication was submitted. By submitting this information, you consent to ukcar.reviews using it to contact you.
3. Purpose and use of information
Interactions with the Internet Site
Information concerning interactions with the Internet Site are collected in order for the Internet Site to provide services and functions.
Communications may be used to troubleshoot difficulties.
Personal information may be used to ensure compliance with Ukcar.reviews’ Terms and Conditions.
Site usage data is collected so that ukcar.reviews may assess interactions with the Internet Site to improve its services and functionality.
- Cookies enable certain features of the Internet Site to function, identify sessions and to customize or personalize the Internet Site.
4. Ukcar.reviews’ Disclosure
Internal use and disclosure
Information may be disclosed by the operator of the Internet Site to its alliance partners, related entities, affiliates and suppliers, including but not limited to the directors, officers, employees and agents of those entities where necessary for the operation and provision of services via the Internet Site.
Protection of rights and interests
ukcar.reviews may disclose your personal information for the purpose of upholding, protecting and enforcing rights and interests under Law.
No third-party commercial disclosures
ukcar.reviews does not directly sell, license, or rent any personal information to any third party.
ukcar.reviews may disclose aggregated information which cannot be used to identify you personally.
Despite the use of robust security devices, measures and practices to protect your personal information, ukcar.reviews does not and cannot guarantee that personal information will never be disclosed or obtained in ways other than as described in this Policy.
In some instances, information you have supplied to ukcar.reviews may be used to pre-populate the information fields of a third party service provider. This information will not be submitted to the third party service provider until you elect to do so. As such, you will be able to view what data would be submitted and decide whether to proceed with the disclosure.