Terms and Conditions of Use
“Internet Site” is a reference to the internet site http://ukcar.reviews and including, but not limited to, its related pages, materials, databases, data and files.
“Law” includes any domestic and directly applicable international laws (including but not limited to all common, legislated and delegated laws), equitable doctrines and rights, ordinances and regulations including, but not limited to, negligence, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal, anti-discrimination, trade practices and fair trading laws.
Losses and Damages
“Losses and Damages” include any direct, indirect, economic, special, nominal, incidental or consequential damages or losses, including lost or foregone profits, loss of production, loss of data, loss of information, loss of goodwill, loss of credit, loss of reputation, loss of opportunity, profit and loss of anticipated savings, including remedies sought in respect of claims for personal injury, impairment, incapacity or disability (including death) or property damage.
A “submission” consists of any data, information, material or content submitted or communicated (whether by post, email, electronically or via the Internet) to the Internet Site or ukcar.reviews.
“User” refers to a person or entity that makes use of the Internet Site.
“Use” includes visiting, viewing, searching, querying, copying and extracting the Internet Site.
You and Your
“you” includes yourself and any legal entities related to you or any legal entity that you represent. “your” shall be construed in the possessive.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
- Each time you visit the Internet site, you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Your acceptance and agreement of these Terms and Conditions of Use is like any negotiated agreement and shall have the same force and effect as if you had signed in writing an acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Section headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of those sections.
- If any term or condition of the Terms and Conditions of Use is determined to be invalid, unenforceable, void, without legal effect or contrary to Law, that term or condition is to the extent permitted by law to be interpreted or construed in a manner that renders it valid, enforceable, applicable, of legal effect or consistent with Law.
- If any term or condition of Terms and Conditions of Use is determined to be invalid, unenforceable, void, without legal effect or contrary to Law, and that term or condition cannot be construed in a manner that renders it valid, enforceable, applicable, of legal effect or consistent with Law, that term or condition is to be severed and the remaining terms or conditions shall apply.
Victorian state law governs the interpretation of this Agreement and applies to any and all claims. Australian Commonwealth law and the laws of your state or territory may govern other claims, including claims under state consumer protection laws, unfair competition laws, and in tort. Notwithstanding this, you acknowledge and agree with ukcar.reviews that any and all claims by you shall be brought in the state of Victoria in any Melbourne court of competent jurisdiction.
Notwithstanding from where you access or use the services of the Internet Site you acknowledge and agree with ukcar.reviews and its Affiliates that the interpretation of this Agreement and any and all claims brought by you for any breach of this Agreement, regardless of “conflict of laws” or “private international law” principles, shall be brought under the exclusive jurisdiction of Victorian State, and only to the extent applicable Australian Commonwealth law.
Your relationship with ukcar.reviews
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee or other fiduciary or similar relationship is intended to be or shall be created by this Agreement.
- You have no authority to and shall not bind ukcar.reviews in any way whatsoever.
Responsibility for legal compliance
- You are responsible for understanding This Agreement, and all other Terms and Conditions, Agreements, Policies and Rules provided by ukcar.reviews, at any and all times.
- You accept sole responsibility for understanding and complying with the Law.
Changes to Terms and Conditions of Use
- ukcar.reviews reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, amend, vary or modify the Terms and Conditions of Use and its other Agreements, Policies and Rules.
- ukcar.reviews will provide notice of such changes at http://ukcar.reviews/terms-conditions prior to any such changes taking effect.
- It is your responsibility to review this Agreement, and any other Terms and Conditions, Agreements, Policies or Rules after any changes or revisions.
- If you do not accept this Agreement, you must cease using the Internet Site immediately.
- Continued usage will constitute acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Your acceptance shall have the same force and effect as if you had signed in writing an acceptance of this Agreement.
Personal Access and Use
Internet Site for natural persons and personal use
Unless otherwise specified by ukcar.reviews, only natural persons may access the Internet Site. Natural persons must not access the Internet Site for purposes other than their personal, non-commercial use.
Natural persons must not access the Internet Site in their capacity as agents, employees, contractors, directors or in the furtherance of a commercial enterprise, even if directed to do so.
To the extent permitted by law you must not:
- use the Internet Site to commit an act or acts which are contrary to, prohibited by, contravene, in conflict with, or otherwise offend Law;
- use the Internet Site with the intent to commit an act or acts which are contrary to, prohibited by, contravene, conflict with, or otherwise offend Law;
- re-sell, license, lease or rent access to the Internet Site or its services;
- use any robot, spider, other automated device or manual process, to query, monitor, access, copy or extract data, information or material from the Internet Site;
- use any automated process to generate or compile any document or database based on information, data, material or content available from the Internet site;
- transfer, assign, license or sell any information, data, material, content, functionality or products acquired or obtained from the Internet site;
- use any device, software or routine to bypass robot exclusion headers;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation of the Internet Site;
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Internet Site or using its services;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Internet Site or its infrastructure;
- use or attempt to use any information, material or content published on the Internet Site to create, develop or support any other Internet site or publication;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the Internet site;
With the exceptions of data stored in your computer’s cache or a single permanent copy for your personal and non-commercial use and to the extent permitted by law, you must not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish or license any information, material or content from the Internet Site or its related pages.
The only non-natural entities specified by ukcar.reviews which may access its Internet Site are:
- Yahoo! Search;
- AOL Search;
- Live Search;
- Lycos; and,
Rights of ukcar.reviews
Changes and maintenance
To the extent permitted by law, ukcar.reviews reserves the right, to be exercised at its sole discretion, to:
- Change, vary, suspend or discontinue the operation, functionality and services of the Internet Site;
- Impose limits, requirements or fees on certain functions or services of the Internet Site; and,
- Suspend the availability of the Internet Site for the purposes of updates, upgrades and maintenance.
To the extent permitted by law, ukcar.reviews reserves the right, to be exercised at its sole discretion, to delete, vary, amend, edit, cancel and remove information, material or content:
- That is, or ukcar.reviews suspects to be, in breach of this Agreement; or
- That is, or ukcar.reviews suspects to be, in breach of any other ukcar.reviews’ Terms and Conditions, Agreements, Policies or Rules.
Rights with respect to Users and Members
ukcar.reviews reserves the rights, which may be exercised at its sole discretion, to:
- Issue a warning to you;
- Restrict, limit or curtail your activities through the Internet Site; or
- Refuse to provide services to you;
- You have, or ukcar.reviews reasonably suspects that you have, breached this Agreement;
- You do not comply with requests or warnings from ukcar.reviews within fourteen (14) calendar days of such notice;
- ukcar.reviews is unable to verify or authenticate information provided by you;
- You express, imply or demonstrate an unwillingness to abide by this Agreement; or,
- ukcar.reviews suspects or considers that your behaviour, actions or conduct may cause or create Claims against or Losses and Damages to you, other Users, Members, ukcar.reviews or any other or third party.
Any omission by ukcar.reviews to act in the circumstances described above:
- Does not condone or express approval of such behaviour, actions or conduct; or,
- Prevent ukcar.reviews from exercising its rights in the future.
ukcar.reviews’ exercise of the rights described above, or omission to exercise such rights, does not limit or preclude any Claims against you by ukcar.reviews.
Illegal behaviour or conduct
Where ukcar.reviews reasonably suspects or considers that illegal behaviour, conduct or actions may have occurred, ukcar.reviews:
- May have a responsibility to report such instances to the appropriate law enforcement authorities, or agencies; and/or,
- May report you to your Internet Service Provider.
You hereby accept and agree to ukcar.reviews reporting such behaviour, conduct or actions – actual or suspected – to those other parties.
Submissions and Communications
User responsible for Submissions
You are solely responsible for your Submissions.
ukcar.reviews hereby gives notice that it does not and cannot review every Submission prior to publication on the Internet Site.
Legal effect of Submission
By making a Submission, you agree to be bound by:
- This Agreement; and,
- Any other ukcar.reviews’ Terms and Conditions, Agreements, Policies or Rules.
By making a Submission, you grant to ukcar.reviews the irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable right and license to host, index, cache, tag, encode, use, copy, modify, adapt, transmit, excerpt, remove, publish, distribute, publicly display and perform, and create derivative works of, in each case in any media now or hereafter known and in any manner for any non-commercial or commercial purpose, the Submission with no monetary or other compensation at any time.
Unless expressly stipulated, ukcar.reviews has no obligation to provide attribution for any Submission.
By making a Submission, you waive any moral rights you may have if the materials are changed, edited or altered in a manner not agreeable to you.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to submit data, information, material or content to the Internet Site.
For any Submission, you undertake and warrant that:
- you either own or have all necessary rights to use and make that Submission without infringing the rights or interests of third parties;
- The Submission is true and accurate;
- The Submission does not violate this Agreement or any other of ukcar.reviews’ Terms and Conditions, Agreements, Policies and Rules; and,
- The Submission will not injure, embarrass, defame, cause loss or harm to any person or entity.
Submissions must not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading or deceptive, or likely to mislead or deceive;
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- Infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, moral rights, confidentiality or privacy;
- Violate any applicable Law;
- Abuse or discriminate on grounds including race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, region or disability;
- Impersonate, misrepresent or falsely attribute another person;
- Offer or advertise any goods or services, or solicit any funds or consideration, for purposes other than those for which ukcar.reviews provides the Internet Site and its services;
- Be defamatory, libellous, threatening, abusive, disruptive or harassing (including, but not limited to, repetitive and/or meaningless messages, personal attacks and spam);
- Be offensive, obscene, pornographic or contain any material that, in ukcar.reviews’ sole and absolute discretion, is in any way inappropriate;
- Contain any content that is prohibited, or that ukcar.reviews suspects may be prohibited, by the Broadcasting Services Act 1992 (Cth);
- Contain any malicious code, data or set of instructions that intentionally or unintentionally causes harm or subverts the intended function of the Internet Site, including, but not limited to viruses, Trojans, Malware, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computing routines that may damage, modify, delete, interfere with, intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or information; or
- Create liability for ukcar.reviews or cause ukcar.reviews to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
Any information supplied by you to parties other than ukcar.reviews, its affiliates and suppliers is supplied at your sole risk and liability.
If your identity is disclosed as a result of Submissions that you have made to ukcar.reviews, this disclosure is at your sole risk and liability.
ukcar.reviews does not warrant or claim to have verified the identity or location of any User; there may be Users who act under false identities or aliases.
ukcar.reviews cannot and does not make any representations or undertakings regarding the safety of interactions, exchanges or meetings with parties you may contact or meet through the Internet site.
In addition, you must not:
- Take any action which would disguise the origin of your Submission; or,
- Enable or facilitate another person to make a Submission that falsely identifies you as its source.
Ideas and Proposals
- If you make a Submission that comprises or includes a suggestion, idea or proposal, that Submission will not be confidential or proprietary.
- ukcar.reviews will have no responsibilities or obligations with respect to the Submission at Law and will not be liable for any use of the Submission.
- ukcar.reviews will be entitled to use the Submission in any way and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to commercial uses, without liability to the person that made the Submission.
ukcar.reviews is the legal and copyright owner of any software, including HTML code and ActiveX controls (“Software”), which is made available for download or to use from the Internet Site.
Use of software subject to License Agreement
- The use of Software is governed by this Agreement as well as the Software License Agreement which accompanies the Software.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these provisions and the Software License Agreement, the Software License Agreement shall have effect.
- You must not download or install any software that is accompanied by or includes a Software License Agreement unless you agree to and accept its terms. If you do not agree to the Software License Agreement, you are not authorized or permitted to use the Software or any related services from this Internet site.
- If there is no Software License Agreement, ukcar.reviews grants you a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using the Internet Site in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose.
Prohibited conduct with respect to software
Without in any way limiting the Software License Agreement, you must not:
- Copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify in whole or in part the Software;
- Reverse engineer or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse engineer or reverse compile, in whole or in part, the Software;
- Introduce or use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Software; or
- Sub-license, rent, lease, lend or grant to any person any rights to use the Software other than as set out in this Agreement or the Software License Agreement.
Conditions and Warranties
To the extent permitted by Law, all data, information, material, content, Internet Sites, services and software provided by ukcar.reviews is supplied on an “as is” basis, and all other warranties, conditions, representations, indemnities and guarantees, whether express or implied, arising by Law, custom, equity, course of dealing, usage, prior oral or written statements by ukcar.reviews (including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of title, merchantability, integration, security, quiet enjoyment, merchantable quality, satisfactory quality, fitness for particular purpose, title or non-infringement) are hereby overridden, excluded and disclaimed.
To the extent permitted by law, ukcar.reviews makes no representations or warranties:
- As to the validity, reliability, truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or legality of any data, information, material or content on the Internet site, including – without limitation – any Submissions by Users;
- For the continuous, uninterrupted, error-free or secure access to its services. you acknowledge and accept that the Internet can be an unstable and, at times, insecure marketplace. To the extent that the availability or operation of the Internet Site is beyond ukcar.reviews’ control, ukcar.reviews will not be liable for any Claims or Losses and Damages. For the effect of an outage with respect to auctions, please refer to the Auction Rules;
- That any defects, errors or omissions will be corrected;
- That the Internet Site or the servers that make such content available are free from viruses or other harmful components;
- As to the use, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, sufficiency or accuracy of any content, information or service (including but not limited to technical support, customer service, registrations, internet forms, knowledgebase or any forums); and,
- As to the performance or results you may obtain by using the Internet Site or any of the services provided.
Use of the Internet Site is at your own risk.
Advertising and links
- The Internet Site may advertise and link to other Internet sites.
- Advertisements or links on the Internet Site supplied or submitted by Users are governed by the conditions set out under ‘Submissions’.
- The inclusion of any advertisement or link to an external Internet site does not imply endorsement or recommendation by ukcar.reviews, its affiliates or suppliers.
- ukcar.reviews is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site page or Internet site other than ukcar.reviews’ Internet Site.
- The use of links to any off-site page or Internet site is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use (if any) of those sites.
Use of the Internet Site is at your own risk.
To the extent permitted by Law, ukcar.reviews is not liable to you or any other parties for any Claims or Losses and Damages – even if previously advised of the possibility – arising from or out of:
- your actual or suspected breach of this Agreement;
- ukcar.reviews’ exercise of its rights or discretions as permitted within this Agreement, including but not limited to changes to the Internet Site and Submissions;
- Any interruptions or outages in the provision or availability of the Internet Site or its services;
- Any communications provided to you via ukcar.reviews or the Internet Site;
- Any mistakes or inaccuracies with information, material, communications or submissions on the Internet Site or in communications provided to you via ukcar.reviews or the Internet Site;
- your use of the Internet Site;
- The transmission of viruses, harmful components or other programs via ukcar.reviews or the Internet Site;
- your use of the services provided on or related to the Internet Site;
- Advertising and links appearing on the Internet Site;
- your actual or suspected breach, contravention or violation of any applicable Law or the rights of another person or party;
- your interactions with users or other parties, including but not limited to representations made by Prospective Buyers, Buyers or Sellers;
- your transactions with users or other parties;
- The conduct of users or other parties, whether legal or illegal; and,
- Use of any content or information submitted or provided by you.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by Law, the liability of ukcar.reviews to you or any other parties for any Claims or Losses and Damages, however caused – even if ukcar.reviews was previously advised of the possibility – is limited to:
- The supply of the relevant service or services again;
- The cost incurred in acquiring that service or services;
- The cost of supplying that service or services again; or,
ukcar.reviews reserves the right, to be exercised at its sole discretion, to determine which of the remedies is most appropriate given the circumstances.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify, at your own cost, and hold ukcar.reviews harmless from and against any Claims and Losses and Damages – as well as the costs incurred by ukcar.reviews with respect to those Claims and Losses and Damages – made by any third party or other party arising from or out of:
- Your actual or suspected breach of this Agreement;
- Your use of the Internet Site;
- Your use of the services provided on or related to the Internet Site;
- Your actual or suspected breach or violation of any applicable Law or the rights of another person or party;
- Your interactions with users or other parties;
- Submissions transmitted or communicated by you; or,
- Links on the Internet Site.
ukcar.reviews reserves the right to select counsel and conduct the defence or settlement of any such Claims and Losses and Damages. This right in no way relieves you of your requirement to indemnify ukcar.reviews as provided above.
Claims and Disputes
Duty to Negotiate
You agree to make bona fide efforts to resolve any disputes, Claims or Losses and Damages with ukcar.reviews by negotiation prior to initiating legal action.
The Negotiation Period
The “Negotiation Period” will only commence once:
- You have advised ukcar.reviews of your dispute or Claim; and,
- You have provided ukcar.reviews with information or materials that are relevant in evaluating your dispute or Claim; and,
- You receive written confirmation that your dispute or Claim has been received, evaluated and that ukcar.reviews is ready to commence negotiations.
ukcar.reviews undertakes to evaluate your dispute or Claim within a reasonable time period.
Stay of proceedings
You may not serve a Notice of Dispute, commence court, mediation or arbitration proceedings until twenty-one (21) days after the commencement of the Negotiation Period.
- In the event that a claim or dispute is not resolved within the Negotiation Period, either Party may elect to submit that dispute or Claim to mediation in accordance with, and subject to, The Institute of Arbitrators & Mediators Australia Mediation and Conciliation Rules.
- Notwithstanding the existence of a dispute or Claim, each party must continue to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- With respect to mediation, each party will bear its own costs with any joint costs to be shared equally.
Form of notice to ukcar.reviews
Except as stated otherwise, any notices must be given by registered ordinary post (or if posted to or from a place outside Australia, by registered airmail) to:
Law and Legal Pty Ltd
ATTN: Legal Notice
GPO Box 3431
Melbourne 3001 VIC
Form of notice from ukcar.reviews
ukcar.reviews may provide notice by certified airmail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested.
Any notice shall be deemed given:
- if sent by email, 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid,
- if sent by pre-paid post, three Business Days after the date of posting, and on the seventh (7th) Business Day if sent to or posted from outside Australia, and
- if sent by facsimile transmission, on the Business Day the transmission is sent (as long as the sender has a confirmation report specifying the facsimile number listed above, the number of pages sent and the date of the transmission).
“Business Day” means a day on which banks are open for general business in Melbourne, Victoria, other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday.
Linking to the Internet Site
Unless otherwise prohibited under this Agreement, you are permitted to create hyperlinks to the Internet site, including deep linking to articles or pages within the Internet site, provided that:
- The hyperlink text accurately describes the content as it appears on the Internet site; and
- There is no scraping or procurement of the content by any means (i.e. extracting content from the Internet Site and reformatting it, aggregating it with other content or redistributing it other than in its complete originally displayed format); and
- Under no circumstances may you frame, mirror or copy the Internet Site to a storage device, except as part of an Internet Service Provider’s incidental caching of pages; and
- Each page within the Internet Site must be displayed in full (including all trademarks, branding, advertising and promotional materials), unaltered without any accompanying frame, border, margin, design, branding, trademark, advertising or promotional materials not originally displayed on that page.
ukcar.reviews reserves the right and absolute discretion to revoke your permission to link to the Internet Site, both absolutely and with respect to specific hyperlinks.
Further information, terms and conditions are stipulated in ukcar.reviews’ Linking Policy.
The terms and conditions set out above are not a substitute for understanding ukcar.reviews’ Linking Policy.
To the extent of any inconsistency with the terms and conditions set out above, ukcar.reviews’ Linking Policy will apply and be given effect.
If you use or provide, logotypes, downloadable files and links to ukcar.reviews’ Internet site, you agree to this License Agreement, its Terms and Conditions of Use, ukcar.reviews’ Internet site’s Terms and Conditions of Use, including its Policies and Rules, and the Software License Agreement of software available for download.
If you continue to provide links to the Internet Site, you will be taken to have agreed to any amendments subsequent to your initial acceptance.
You agree to be responsible for your Internet service provider fees, telecommunications and all other charges that may apply as a result of accessing this Internet site and the downloading of the materials.
Grant of license
- You acknowledge and agree that any rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of ownership nor any ownership rights beyond the scope of this license.
- You do not obtain any ownership right, title or other interest in ukcar.reviews’ content, products or intellectual property (including copyrighted material and trademarks) by linking, downloading, downloading from, copying or otherwise using these materials
- You acknowledge that you may not lease, rent, sell, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights, or use the materials is any way other than has been specifically authorized by ukcar.reviews in the permissions, linking and trademark guidelines, terms and conditions described herein;
- You agree that you have no rights in ukcar.reviews’ logotypes, content and intellectual property (including copyright and trademarks) other than as described herein.
- You will not do anything inconsistent with the rights that ukcar.reviews’ retains from the ownership of its intellectual property. This includes, but is not limited to, acts of infringement and violations of state, federal and/or international laws.
Inspection and monitoring
ukcar.reviews has, and reserves, the rights to inspect your Internet site from time to time to determine compliance with this License.
- ukcar.reviews reserves the right to revoke this limited license at any time, in its sole discretion, without incurring any obligation or liability to you that may arise from a cause of action – however caused – including negligence.
- You agree that ukcar.reviews reserves the right to, in its sole discretion, terminate this license at any time. In such event, you agree to immediately remove any links from your Internet site or sites;
- Pursuant to ‘Inspection and monitoring’, if ukcar.reviews determines – in its sole discretion – that you have not complied with this License, the Terms and Conditions of Use or the Linking Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to immediately remove any links from your Internet site or sites once notified;
- You acknowledge and agree that ukcar.reviews reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, download from and print the materials available on this Internet site at any time, and for any and/or no reason. Such authorization will cease immediately from the removal of these materials from this Internet site.
- ukcar.reviews disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, the failure to store, the misdelivery, or the untimely delivery of such downloadable file or material.
- ukcar.reviews disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any file or material directly or indirectly from its Internet site(s) with all risks and costs accessing and downloading such file or materials to be assumed by you.
By downloading or using any of ukcar.reviews’ logotypes, or providing text-based links, you hereby agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- You will not frame or border ukcar.reviews’ Internet Site or content.
- You may link to, but not modify, reproduce or replicate any ukcar.reviews Internet Site or content, including but not limited to ukcar.reviews data, database, list, listings, advertisements, logos, and logotypes;
- Your Internet site must not be obscene or pornographic, and must not be disparaging, defamatory or libelous to ukcar.reviews, any of its products, or any other person or entity, and must be suitable for all age groups;
- Any link must always be an active link to a URL (listed below for logotypes) and must not link to any other Internet site whatsoever;
- ukcar.reviews’ logotypes and trademarks must not be used as static images;
- Any logotype must appear with a minimum spacing (the height of the Logotype) between each side of the Logotype and any other graphic or textual elements on your Internet site;
- For text links, references to an ukcar.reviews’ product, product name and/or trademark require you to provide the full name of the product and/or trademark to either directly before or after the link. Furthermore, you must not incorporate or include ukcar.reviews’ trademarks as part of the clickable region of any link;
- You must not alter, modify, vary or change any logotype in any manner, including size, proportions, fonts, colours or otherwise distort its perspective or appearance; furthermore, you must not alter its hint (if any) using the “ALT” or “TITLE” tag in the HTML code of your Internet site;
- You must provide a trademark attribution statement within close proximity of ukcar.reviews’ trademarks that state: “[insert trademark used] [©/™]” is either a trademark or registered trademark of ukcar.reviews in Australia”;
- Your use may not directly or indirectly imply ukcar.reviews’ sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your product or service ad/or present false information about ukcar.reviews’ products or services on your Internet site;
- You must not make any representation regarding, or on behalf of, ukcar.reviews; and,
- You will not use ukcar.reviews’ intellectual property in video or printed works, software or any other materials for any reason.